Thursday, September 26, 2013

Terrence Williams

          My name  was chosen because I was my dad’s first boy and so he named him after me. I don’t see my name as a hand - me - down, or a my parents couldn’t think of any other name, i look at it as a present my father to me. My full name is Terrence Terrell Williams Junior. My friends and family call me Tj because the “T” stands for Terrence and the “J” stands for Junior.My father’s name is Terrence Terrell Williams Senior.
          Every day when my teacher takes the attendance, my name is always called last. I don’t look at it as a bad thing, I look at it as the teacher saving the best name for last! I’ve never met anybody with the same name as me. I look at that as a good thing. it makes me feel like my name is unique.
          Some celebrities have my first name. For example, the NBA star and dunk contest winning, Terrence Ross. Terrence Jay is a cool talk show host for 106&Park. Also, Tyler James Williams, A young actor like me who plays the lead role in the popular TV show “Everybody Hates Chris,” which is set in my neighborhood Bed-Stuy.
          The name Terrence sounds like a professor’s name and it looks like it should be written in this “Terrence” kind of format. I think my name sounds like a sophisticated, mature, and intelligent. I wouldn’t change my name for the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment